Originally Posted by Anonymous
Loyalty..ur kidding right..look past the lacrosse, this isnt about lax, its about money. why do u think he told the parents that it will be a significant amount of money to play..the number being thrown around is $3-4k per kid. take that from 25 kids, $100k team, you gotta love that huh..Channy getting richer buy the day...You have to give credit to his minions who put this baby together, one or two dads with some emails and phone numbers from the express, fl$, Hot Shots , Garden City..And what is left over in the wake of this baby, tons..Kids will sail off with this Sharks team and be happy right? never looking back to say hey, i had something good were i was. And the guy who helped me get to this team or this program, forget him, he got left behind..and wait..it gets better, some of these kids who jettisoned out of their teams , will all of a sudden be on the bubble to make the sharks next year, because mikeys minions found the next best middie or attackman...

You got some bad info. MC never told the parents it was going to cost a boatload of money. Not true. The $3000 or $4000 a team is another complete lie. You sound very bitter, you must've been attacked by a great white or mako in the past (those are Sharks).

I think it was you with the bad info. MC told all the parents there would be a "significant" financial investment for the kids that were chosen. They are planning to do speed and agility training, box lacrosse and team practices. If you don't think this is also motivated by money you need to wake up. Yes the kids they picked are very talented, but I hope the parents have their checkbooks ready.

I was there at the indoor place at the 1st meeting for this group. If your going to build a super strong team like this Sharks team you NEED to train and expect to spend money in the off season. Did Channey stress that there will be a huge expense - no.

No huge expense until next year. The fee goes up by $8.5K (the yearly tuition to St. Anthony's)