Originally Posted by Anonymous
No doom and gloom.....REALITY.......Please forward the tournament/director which is going to require the information that you have laid out and then review/enforce the requirements. I think we all would like that info !!!!!! Unfortunately I dont think you will find one.

REALITY is no one is going to do it for you. If you want it so bad then do something about it. Stop passing the buck.

I'm not saying to give up or shut up only that it is a process. Maybe BOTC can moderate the process. If it is only 10 people who are willing to petition a change it will not get too far. If it is a 1,000 people then I'd say there is a chance. Unfortunately anonymous only counts as one signature. As moderator, BOTC can then present the consensus to Club Directors and Tournament Directors for their feedback. The process will take time but at least the ball will be rolling. Soccer has their way, Baseball has theirs, Lacrosse needs its own.

IMO, the process starts with defining what we'd want enforced then we can discuss how it can be enforced. I think the US Lacrosse guideline missed the mark, at least for Long Island. I've offered an option as to what I think is viable. Anybody else care to get involved? No deadlines, just a discussion at this point.