Originally Posted by Anonymous
All are US Lacrosse eligible. You are wrong, but pretty persistent in your argument. Just accept that your team lost to a better team for once and stop looking for excuses as always. Is this what you teach your son? Look for an excuse every time something adverse happens? Also, STEPS is not the first 2017 team I have seen with "big kids", maybe we grow them bigger in NJ, but I guarantee all are US Lacrosse rules eligible. End of story.

You talk about what people teach their kids? Ill break it down for you,

1- if you are leaving your kid back to gain advantage you are teaching the biggest SHORT CUT move there is. So get off your high horse.

2-You "don't grow them bigger in NJ", its freaking Jersey, not Texas.

3-Also, you beat HALF a 2017 Express Orange team, 5 or 6 kids where in MD. and I think a couple of 2017 Express Piranha kids were in MD also.

4-Your Steps team don't rank because they don't play in any strong tournaments or in any "AA" brackets. So stop making noise.

5- If you played a few 2016 LI teams with 14 year olds (like your Steps team) . Go play 14 year olds like 2016 Express Orange or Blue, go play 2016 Team 91 Orange- your boys would get rocked.

6- Dont reference US Lacrosse, they are a joke.