This already happened at Chaminade with a 2016 player who is now a reclassified committed 2017 player.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That 2018 goalie will make a great lawyer or politician some day.
Maybe even President with the great values his parents and "Chaminade" are teaching him.

Who can blame the parents for being so proud, maybe they should move him down 2 grade levels. Just think of how much better he would be as a goalie playing with 7th graders.

That my friends is what is wrong with the system.
If I had to guess I would bet same parents bragged about how good he was at a younger age and that he was too good to play with his piers.
I have no horse in this race, just tired of all the double talk with people pissing in parents ears and telling them that it's ok, it's raining.

Shame on Chaminade and their Coach JM

Chaminade has not yet admitted their 2019 class yet. The Catholic HS Test has not even been taken. I am very skeptical about this whole charade and I will be watching to see if Chaminade does let in a student that was held back due to athletics, and not for a valid reason, as it appears to cross all the lines Chaminade would like to stand for. Only time will tell if Chaminade is making a deal with the devil. If this student does make it in, I would not be surprised if this news grows bigger than BOTC and Chaminade's ethics will be questioned. Many a young man are disappointed when they receive a letter of denial from Chaminade. I am sure there is some big bucks daddy that will be willing to question this admittance.