Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Schwalje team is a solid team. 1st year team and should do nothing but improve.

They are average at best. You tied a town team and lost to a B team the Hitmen. The Chucks teams is down right terrible. They could stop anyone on defense and couldn't score goals. Call Chucks and O'Reilly and flat out money grab !

These teams have had great coaching and had over a dozen practices already, going twice a week. So in your opinion it's a money grab because they don't win? So everyone who has lost this fall, quit your clubs now. That's just a dumb statement, sorry. It's a "money grab" when you pay for a service and receive nothing. I don't know for sure, but I can't see a club that is practicing more than the Express did this fall. And everything has been well organized and well communicated.

There are other teams that have had as many practices - both my sons' teams have actually had way over a dozen practices . . . how could you possible know if there are other clubs " . . . practicing more than the Express did this fall"??

I said I don't know for sure. And what club are you affiliated with that is so awesome? Please let us all know since it's not Express. Do I hear crickets?

My sons aren't twins, so they play on different grade teams, and, for that matter, each plays for a different club - I hardly care to invite the inevitable BOTC sniping at either of their clubs, so you can forget me doing that! My post was an observation and response to your comment: ". . . I can't see a club that is practicing more than the Express did this fall." That clearly implies that you feel very strongly that no other club has practices as nuch as your son's Express team (which for the record, I wasn't even following which one of LIE's teams your son plays on), and now,when called out, you want to go all soft and say you "said" you didn't know for sure??! And for the record, "I" am not affiliated with any club - my sons are the ones who play and ARE affiliated with their respective clubs - I don't make the mistake of getting all caught up in the "I" or "we" of youth sports (except maybe a little when I coach!). I may pay the bills, and root them on, but it ends there - if they win, I didn't really do anything to make that happen, so you'll never hear me say "we" won! You really need to get over yourself and try and do something on your own to earn an achievement that allows you to say "I".

"I don't know for sure, but I can't see a club that is practicing more than the Express did this fall." Try reading the thread.