Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

The poster who dissed a Chaminade education is clearly clueless or in denial. One simple fact: What public school has THE standard of one test counting for 1/2 of the students entire grade for the year IN EACH subject? I can't even believe I'm wasting my time with this nonsense but it does infuriate me when someone compares Chaminade to any public school. Have at it but you won't be hearing from me again. P. s. Another fact is no calculators are allowed until junior year!😱

What you should be infuriated by is a smoke and mirrors approach to education and athletics. You keep paying $$$ while my son is committed to Ivy at our perfectly fine public school. Whose the [lacrosse]? Ha

For every one of you there is 10 more at chaminade. Also your public school kid isn't prepared for college. Academics going to crush him. [/quote]

You are kidding, right...too funny ..." oh wow, look honey those Chaminade boys are so much smarter and so well prepared. They run circles around those Jericho, Roslyn and Syosset public school kids. And they have better manners and know how to tie their own ties and you ought to hear them bang out a few hail Mary's. The only kids who can keep up on the rosary relay are the ones from South Side because so many of them went to St. Agnes "

What a joke! Don't be stupid you moron. [/quote]

OK,OK, This guy wins. His post says it all.

His very gifted and hard working son IS the prototypical product of all public schools on LI.

Those Chaminade boys (athletic or not) are the kids who can't hack it in the public school environment.

They hide behind a few Hail Mary's and spirituality as their means to make up for their lack of intelligence, social skills, character and common sense.

They'll be doomed to struggle in mediocre colleges and a lifetime of low level, meaningless careers making no personal or professional contributions to the community and humanity.

He nailed it. They are all failures at 15yrs old. DONE!

And their parents, don't get me started! He's right about them too. How ridiculous they are for wasting copious amounts of their own their money on Catholic education while at the same time draining valuable public school resources for such things as a late bus. These people are needy leeches who are just paying for a brand or a label.