Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express and LI Yellow Jackets two thieving organizations that everyone keeps paying in to. The question is what is wrong with these parents??????????????????????

CR has been double dipping for years on her tournament circuit no diferent than express vs express all day at their events

We're all doing just fine. Our kids are playing in great tournaments, and learning to be better lacrosse players. Thanks for asking.

If you don't have a problem with either organization I don't know what to say. Seems you are following people blindly while getting blatantly screwed. But if the only thing that matters is your kid playing lacrosse I guess you are in the right spot but it is kind of sad that these directors laugh at people like you that follow them blindly while they keep cashing your monsterous checks. Good luck!

I pulled my boys from express a few years ago for all the reasons listed on this thread. But the truth is most clubs are like that. I woukd like to hear from the people that are trashing express where they have their kids are playing. All the top clubs are the same. Even the next level B. Clubs.