Originally Posted by Anonymous
There were no 10th graders on any of the teams. And the Terps would have lost without the cudas and the others. The cudas/Terps only won by 2 or 3 goals.

Terps only had 5 Barracudas play vs CT and only 1 Barracuda for Jesters game. Even without those players who are exceptional the Terps would have come away with 3 victories. The 2017 Terps are a very good and balanced team with great coaches.

If they are so good why have any older cudas help out? What's the point? And what about the field time lost by the regular terp players to the mercinaries who show up? How is that ok? Typical express.

Was the regular 2017 terps team short a few and thats why the cudas showed up? Still no excuse ever for having older cudas play with younger terps. The right way is to have other 2017s from the other express teams in the grade fill in. So what if you don't go 3-0!! If I was a terp parent and my kid was short changed playing time because of this I'd be pissed. This is the kind of nonsense that the express does time and time again. And shame on the cuda parents for participating. How would the same cuda parents like it if some of the 2015 Orange kids showed up "to get a run in" at some cuda games and took up playing time from their precious cudas? My guess, wouldn't go over big.

"Wouldn't go over big" is a massive understatement. More like they would freak out and there would be mass outrage. I would love to see some of the 2015 Orange show up unannounced at a cuda event and see how it goes. But, that would never happen as the directors would most likely have it incredibly well orchestrated (or not happen at all) with the cuda parents unlike the lack of courtesy that was probably given to the terps parents who were probably surprised and not given any forwarning that the marines were on the way to save them. The bizarro world of the express.