Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you saying kids on FLG & Rebels are going to good D1 schools over kids on Express 2nd team? That's a joke! I know kids who played on the Express 3rd team and play for decent D1 schools. FLG? Rebels? Ha! Maybe their top #1 kid, but other than that, nothing.

2021 Express B team no d1, FLg and Rebels have many d1 commits. It all public information. Stop buying into Express B team gets D1 offers. Come on Express b has Zero to very few d1 every year. Go to inside lacrosse that reports the commits per club. If you don’t want to believe facts stay on Express b and your kid will go to a school no one ever heard of. Can’t argue with past history. Express c and b does not have d1 commits. Again look it up on inside lacrosse or many other places that reports commits.

Can't believe what you read here so you do have to do research. If you do you may learn something. Many over the years have questioned is it worth going to a big club B team who has the best AA teams in the country or go to a club like the Rebels, FLG or Legacy who have good top teams and claim to be good at recruiting. One guy here claims Express B and C have D1 commits and claims Rebels and FLG have " maybe" one D1 commit. Sine many here are figuring out which clubs to tryout for, I went to each club web page and other places that report commits. I was shocked with what the truth was. For 2021 Express B, C, Igloo B and 91 B, all second and third teams for each club, had NO D1 players committed. FLG has four D1, Rebels have 6 D1 and and legacy has nine D1. Many top academic and lacrosse schools committed for FLG, Rebels and Legacy. All three have high academic D3 commits. 91 B has one high academic D3 commit but Express B, C and Igloo B have none. Since Express AA, Igloo AA and 91 AA have three of the best teams in the country for 2021 I decided to compare how FLG, Rebels and Legacy 2021 compare to top AA clubs in the country with recruiting. Looked at Inside Lacrosse for this info. Seems that Rebels and Legacy has similar numbers compared to other top AA teams in the country with D1 commits. FLG was a little behind. Seems like 6 or more D1 commits is a good showing for any 2021 team. This information is very helpful. Please check this out for yourself before you believe someone who has no facts to support claims that Express B and C have D1 commits and the other clubs have "maybe" one.

Someone has a lot for free time on their hands. Or do I detect a lax director?