Originally Posted by Anonymous
Totally Agree! Have seen Express 2018 and 91 2018 play many times. Hands down 91 is the better team. Defense and middie play goes to 91 and express has a better attack. All in all 91 is a much deeper squad

As an actual observer to these games..this is the most ridiculous statement ever. Every season the teams are different not the same players year after year on both teams. Hands down?? Who are you? I guess not someone that knows every time they played each other it was a goal or two either way. Great kids that play great lacrosse,great coaches,just obnoxious,arrogant 91 parents that need to feel that they made the better choice than the other side.Classic trash behavior was when a the 91 parents set up all the orange 91 chairs bacross the goal line to watch an Express game.The refree was even astonished. That group takes the cake with out of control.They cant even stand each other all they do is talk behind each others backs as well as the cooaches. I have heard it with my own ears...Good Luck to all the great lax boys!Hope you survive your parents!