Originally Posted by Anonymous
UA was a great representation of what happens when the 7 players play without the full 22. The girls that were on Mass Elite ran circles around the other competition. The Notre Dame and Northwestern commit are so talented and ranked, while the Princeton and BC commit should be.

You must be a real treat on the sidelines...nice talking about the other 15 girls like they stink. Why don't you tell them to their faces that they are no good, instead of spending time bashing them on this site. Plus NE never played DC or Balt...tournament broke just right for team, and let's not forget about the gift stick check call...so just tone it down.

NE beat Philly easily who beat Baltimore, Long Island beat DC and we beat LI pretty easily the first time 12-6. The gift stick check, playing with an illegal pocket is not a gift. Lets not forget about the last second goal NE scored that wasn't disallowed even though the first ref ruled it a goal. And It's not just one guy preaching for ME here btw. The YJ girls on that team looked a little slow and overrated.....

You really are a douchbag ,the goal was not counted because time had run out .the fact that your only claim is the ME team did well at UA is hilarious , the ME team is maybe top 10 but no more than that .UA is not a travel team , kids from many clubs contribute to every team. Are their any descent high school teams up in Mass., no, any good travel clubs , no .