Originally Posted by Anonymous
Guess what.....You don't have to worry about what tourney your in if your kid does their wall ball, shooting, strength and agility training as well as other sports. Also hits the books. Believe me the coaches will find them pretty quickly.

Control what you can control. And that is the above. It works.

Agreed. My daughter did neither UA or Schoolgirls and is now a freshman at a D1. No requirement to attend either of the political money-grab events. I can say it's political because of personal knowledge...A girl who couldn't even make her BAD high school team was chosen for Schoolgirls Team 1, while another kid I know was not chosen, and she was 1st team All-Metro in the Baltimore area. Guess what? For the girl who was chosen, her dad was an evaluator. Lots more stories like this one out there. So, once we heard about this crap, we chose NOT to attend and it all worked out fine. My daughter was chosen 1st team all-county and 1st team coaches choice all-county, in Maryland. Both of those awards mean much more than some crappy, political "team". Good luck.