Originally Posted by Anonymous
We know who he is . He thinks his ND commit is all world at 15. I don't see many kids from Mass starting on the top 5 teams. So when reality hits in 3 years or should we say the pine. He will realize the speed of the game caught up to her. And I don't mean running speed.

This seems to be getting too personal. Lets move on. Everyone has made their points more than a few times. How about a new subject? Rank the top ten teams in D1 this year.

You people are assuming the wrong person.... I'm not even involved with that team, I just do my research on them, my daughter didn't even make this team. And way to bring it back up lol.

Here's mine. I think Syracuse slides back a bit without Treanor and Majorana. ND without Sullivan does a bit too. NU has a still pretty young and improving team. Maryland will miss Cummings.

UNC
Florida
Northwestern
USC
Maryland
Penn State
Notre Dame
Stony Brook
Syracuse
Duke

That was a nice job drawing attention away. Conversation was going on and on then someone finally figured out who it was throwing all the MASS teammates under the bus. Nice topic you picked to change the subject, it actually worked.