Originally Posted by Anonymous

They were being sarcastic. What makes you think they are top 5 in the country ,please tell us other top teams they have beaten in a championship style tournament during the summer season. Fall, showcase results do not count for much and do not try the UA nonsense again.

Can we ask Liberty the same question.

If showcase events do not count for anyone, including yj, then be prepared for a few more summers of 'not counting'. Almost all tournaments during the high school recruiting years are showcase style, as it should be. However, to the delight of the yj, this will give them a few more summers to manufacture excuses for why they lose since they don't usually put all of their best players together for a showcase event. The ones that are committed quit, "graciously" leaving the field of play to the lesser-talented players. Based on their logic, there should be zero players left on their teams by the time they get to the summer after junior year, since they'll all be committed by then. Not enough girls left to field a team.

Now you get it...Your club had its chance to win meaningful tournaments, can't blame anyone but yourself for failing...

"Winning" a tournament doesn't mean anything, especially to young ladies. It only means something to the yj parents.

If you think that winning tournaments doesn't mean anything to the girls then I assume your daughter has never won one. My daughter and her teammates take great pride in the number of tournaments they have won and it's a big reason they work so hard. If you don't believe me check out the smack talk on social media between the girls after a tournament.

Baloney! It matters to YOU, not them. They move on from wins and losses within an hour.