Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I hear you, def first tier in academics...i'm betting those are mostly private and wealthy kids...good for them...none of those schools are coming close to winning a title...M&D,skywalkers,heros and yj have kids going to those schools and also schools that will win a title. Mass Elite and Steps could be the most insecure clubs in this age group.

Well not really. No Stanford, no Princeton, no Harvard, no Northwestern. So no, YJ does not have many 2019 kids going to "those schools".

Yeah, your right, only have yale, 4 dukes, nd, 2 Uvas to go along with a few umd,unc and cuse kids who will prob win a few national titles...seems like a pretty good mix

a great mix. and the added benefit is they can avoid the insane liberal ramblings of the Princeton and Harvard elites railing against capitalism and other American values. see how that works out.. 60k for the pleasure[/quo

Ahhhh. The guy who knows all about American values. Probably voting for the guy that wants to limit free speech, doesn't actually understand capitalism (see free trade), wants to ban an entire religion, admits to assaulting women, thinks brutal dictators are the guys to emulate as President of the United States ... you mean those American values? Not the American values that Ronald Reagan espoused. I'd gladly send my kid to the same Princeton and Harvard that that bastion of Liberalism, Ted Cruz, attended. How could that be possible????