Originally Posted by Anonymous
having a panic attack. the only school interested in my daughter is an Ivy. so 60k a year will just about wipe me out but I guess it could be great for her future.. the panic is around the grades. does anyone know what kind of GPA these Ivies need?? any info. would be appreciated..

Don't panic and do not listen to the majority of trolls on this site.

There are some on this sight who can offer valuable insight but most are jealous, bitter, know nothing haters.

If an Ivy is expressing interest go take a look and hear what the coach has to say. Let the coach tell you and your daughter what GPA and Test scores she will need. She is a 2019 right? There is time to pull the grades and test scores up if you need to. I do not know the Index minimum but I do know that if the coach really wants your daughter they will wait and see if she can get the required marks. Don't listen to anyone on this site who tells you that you need to have xyz in order to get into an Ivy or you will only get xyz scholarship or you will not be able to get a real degree. They are jealous, bitter, hateful POS. They think because it didn't happen for their daughter it can't happen for your daughter.

It can happen. Your daughter can find a great fit. Go for gold and always listen to the schools who express interest.