Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ 2019 announced commitment to Hofstra yesterday and the sun still came up this morning. Shocking! (For those who are slow, please note the sarcasm before responding.)

I love that our club doesn't announce, publicize or in anyway promote the commitments of the girls in our program. And before the trolling starts, there are a lot of them. Usually between 20-30 D1 and similar amounts of D2/D3. There is nothing posted about them until their freshman years in college, when you can see where the club alumni went. Lead with developing strong, talented young women and the rest follows. It actually isn't all about the rat race to early commitments. Would love to see others follow that lead.

Trying to figure out what club you are talking about. You just described 40-60 commitments in your description "Usually between 20-30 D1 and similar amounts of D2/D3. " . The top clubs with recruiting are M&D and YJ and they only have between 40-50 commits per age group. This must be some super secret club that puts all the other clubs recruits to shame.

It's not a super secret club. u know the name. I just looked on website to count to see if my guess on numbers was accurate. They haven't posted 2016 grads yet. In '14 class there were 34 D1 players and 17 D2/D3. In '15 class there were 20 D1 players and 19 D2/D3. Scanning a little, those actually look like pretty good bookends. The '14 class looks high on D1 number. I would say my guesses were pretty accurate, but more like 20-25 D1 per year w '14 being a strong year. So 40-50 total per year, half D1 is about right.

And no commitments on website.

Very few '14s went to top level lax schools...

??

What do you mean? There were plenty of good lax schools and plenty of good academic/lax schools. And once again, the point is they do not promote the commitments and do not post them. Very cool, and very different these days.