BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts390,660
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 83 of 85 1 2 81 82 83 84 85
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The PAISSA Championship starts today on the boys side. The road to the Championship is a GAUNTLET to say the least. Whichever team is able to stay healthy during this grind over the next 7 days will earn a well deserved title of "2024 State Champion"

The seedings for the 2024 Boys Lacrosse Tournament- Top 4 seeds host 5/15

1. Springside Chestnut Hill
2. Episcopal Academy
3. Hill School
4. Westtown School
5. Perkiomen School
6. Penn Charter
7. Shipley School
8. Germantown Academy

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The PAISSA Championship starts today on the boys side. The road to the Championship is a GAUNTLET to say the least. Whichever team is able to stay healthy during this grind over the next 7 days will earn a well deserved title of "2024 State Champion"

2. Episcopal Academy
3. Hill School
4. Westtown School
5. Perkiomen School
6. Penn Charter
7. Shipley School
8. Germantown Academy

Where malvern and Haverford???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2. Episcopal Academy
3. Hill School
4. Westtown School
5. Perkiomen School
6. Penn Charter
7. Shipley School
8. Germantown Academy

Where malvern and Haverford???
Yeah, it’s a real gauntlet 😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2. Episcopal Academy
3. Hill School
4. Westtown School
5. Perkiomen School
6. Penn Charter
7. Shipley School
8. Germantown Academy
State champ? It’s not even the inter-ac championship. Get this dog water outta here. Teams should be embarressed to participate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tough end to a hard fought season at GA. unable to get much traction in the third chance at SCHA yesterday. Thought the postseason would give us a little life. Boys were poised to make a run. Lotta character built during the 0-16 season with a 254-28 scoring differential. Need to find ways to score more than 1.75 goals a game. Time to take a few days off and then get back to work for Spring 2025.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tough end to a hard fought season at GA. unable to get much traction in the third chance at SCHA yesterday. Thought the postseason would give us a little life. Boys were poised to make a run. Lotta character built during the 0-16 season with a 254-28 scoring differential. Need to find ways to score more than 1.75 goals a game. Time to take a few days off and then get back to work for Spring 2025.

Thank you for your contribution to the forum, BM. Good luck this summer!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Without a winning season since 2014 maybe a move to the public league or chemo is in order??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2. Episcopal Academy
3. Hill School
4. Westtown School
5. Perkiomen School
6. Penn Charter
7. Shipley School
8. Germantown Academy
State champ? It’s not even the inter-ac championship. Get this dog water outta here. Teams should be embarressed to participate.

Considering the 4 teams left are Philly Lacrosse Top 15, I would have to say it is still a pretty good tournament. Yes missing Haverford and Malvern Prep hurts the "championship" but those teams opted for the National private school title. Most of these teams would qualify for PIAA states. But keep knocking it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the Aquino kid from ANC who scored his 400th career point last week. I wonder where he stacks up on the all time Philly scoring list?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve seen Aquino play both with ANC and his club team and would say lower end top ten all time. But will not have the same impact in college because of his weight and lack of strength. The kid peaked in high school.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the Aquino kid from ANC who scored his 400th career point last week. I wonder where he stacks up on the all time Philly scoring list?

That's nothing short of incredible. It's not like he was playing against teams from the Poconos (no offense). He was earning those points.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ranking, Haverford, Malvern, LaSalle, Saliesianum, Radnor or Marple

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Salesianum torched Lasalle in scrimmage right before the season opener. Lasalle is a great team but should not be ranked above Salesianum

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ANC parent here and to say he peaked in high school is silly. I’m sure PSU has the coaches to put weight on him and get him stronger. The kids a phenomenal leader and a humble young man. Also you can’t use the he’s a hold back argument because he just turned 18 a week ago. Most of the year was locked off or got an early slide. Hats off to Westtown for beating us twice but that is because they locked him off and didn’t let him touch the ball. No clue where he ranks in Philly but he’s the best lacrosse player to touch the field at ANC. Going to mis him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2. Episcopal Academy
3. Hill School
4. Westtown School
5. Perkiomen School
6. Penn Charter
7. Shipley School
8. Germantown Academy

Considering the 4 teams left are Philly Lacrosse Top 15, I would have to say it is still a pretty good tournament. Yes missing Haverford and Malvern Prep hurts the "championship" but those teams opted for the National private school title. Most of these teams would qualify for PIAA states. But keep knocking it.

2. Episcopal Academy
3. Hill School
4. Westtown School
5. Perkiomen School
6. Penn Charter
7. Shipley School
8. Germantown Academy

There is no conflicts between the two tournaments. Malvern and Haverford could have played if they wanted a tune up. This is not a “State Tourney”. The winner (SCH…) is not the State Champ. They are 3rd in the inter-AC.
Those top 4 teams are excellent and would probably all make it to the PIAA quarter’s no problem (along with Malvern and Haverford). Just don’t call this championship and State Championship. It’s more like the NIT than the NCAA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear that someone cleaned off his desk in Fort Washington. The next guy has a plan to chase the big boys. Time will tell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve seen Aquino play both with ANC and his club team and would say lower end top ten all time. But will not have the same impact in college because of his weight and lack of strength. The kid peaked in high school.
Haters gonna detest. Bad look. Who cares anyway. He got what he needed from the game. More than any of us could say.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haters gonna detest. Bad look. Who cares anyway. He got what he needed from the game. More than any of us could say.

Watched him too. Since we are now rating high schoolers, how can you say ANY player with that frame will peak in HS. One season of college lifting and you’ve got the potential for a monster middie in the big 10. Can’t remember last time PSU had that size middie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ranking, Haverford, Malvern, LaSalle, Saliesianum, Radnor or Marple

Marple, huh?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aquino is a great player and will only get better; watch his highlight reel, kid has innate talent that will translate to the next level. He out ANC in the map w the St John’s win; not an easy task for a school so small. Brenfleck also went from ANC to PSU, but Aquino will have a much larger impact. He is better/bigger than Lehman and that kid had a pretty good frosh year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone referencing a preseason scrimmage is a dunderhead: it’s called a scrimmage for a reason
Also, I was there, and it wasn’t anywhere near a blowout

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear that someone cleaned off his desk in Fort Washington. The next guy has a plan to chase the big boys. Time will tell.

okay. Cool story bro. School gave him no help. Not sure they would fire him when admissions did nothing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Admissions into GA? Lolol. You just need to agree to the tuition…
Unfortunately for BM (and the naive parents), money can’t buy talent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Admissions into GA? Lolol. You just need to agree to the tuition…
Unfortunately for BM (and the naive parents), money can’t buy talent
Ummmmm, money can't buy talent??? Now I understand why you are knocking admissions into GA, you didn't get in. That might be the most naive comment I have ever seen on here. You shouldn't use words you don't understand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GA is not what you think it is, pal; get over yourself

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM runs the greatest lacrosse club team in Philadelphia history. Are you telling me he can’t get players into GA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone in the know knows he resigned. GA admins are the ,,!. Watching him coach a team with low talent with effort showed the great coach he is. Glad he can focus on keep getting elite HHH players into great programs. His track record delivering great college players brings on the envy. Why a certain person writes mean things!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2. Episcopal Academy
3. Hill School
4. Westtown School
5. Perkiomen School
6. Penn Charter
7. Shipley School
8. Germantown Academy

2. Episcopal Academy
3. Hill School
4. Westtown School
5. Perkiomen School
6. Penn Charter
7. Shipley School
8. Germantown Academy

There is no conflicts between the two tournaments. Malvern and Haverford could have played if they wanted a tune up. This is not a “State Tourney”. The winner (SCH…) is not the State Champ. They are 3rd in the inter-AC.
Those top 4 teams are excellent and would probably all make it to the PIAA quarter’s no problem (along with Malvern and Haverford). Just don’t call this championship and State Championship. It’s more like the NIT than the NCAA

Are you going to discredit the tournament win for Haverford or Malvern Prep since Lawrenceville and Brunswick aren't in the tournament? Each tournament is its own entity and wins are great for all the teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pal? Definitely not your Pal. I am pretty sure I know. Get over myself how... didn't think I was boasting. They have admissions ... and you certainly couldn't get in.... Pal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone in the know knows he resigned. GA admins are the ,,!. Watching him coach a team with low talent with effort showed the great coach he is. Glad he can focus on keep getting elite HHH players into great programs. His track record delivering great college players brings on the envy. Why a certain person writes mean things!
He didn't resign...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM is a great coach, no doubt; not sure who is to blame for the lack of talent but the guy can coach, I know that for certain.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pal? Definitely not your Pal. I am pretty sure I know. Get over myself how... didn't think I was boasting. They have admissions ... and you certainly couldn't get in.... Pal.

Ok buddy, settle down. Enjoy wearing your GA gear and telling yourself they are rebuilding and will be relevant again one day

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Birddogs on the hunt today. Let’s go boys!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GA parents are the worst.
Hey PAL, just be quiet and enjoy the beautiful campus, filled w furries and subpar athletes…and, admissions apparently.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Came up a bit short today boys, but the legacy is in good hands. On to summer. Excited to see where this group takes it once they get some more time together.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh No! Birddogs lose in the Chip!
Maybe the boys that played for both the Dukes and HHH picked the wrong team to stay with, Lolol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GA parents are the worst.
Hey PAL, just be quiet and enjoy the beautiful campus, filled w furries and subpar athletes…and, admissions apparently.
EA parents are the worst… that website from last year was sooo classic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh No! Birddogs lose in the Chip!
Maybe the boys that played for both the Dukes and HHH picked the wrong team to stay with, Lolol

We good. See you guys on the NLF circuit… oh wait 😂.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final rank Haverford, Malvern, Saliesianum, Lasalle, Radnor

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF for 2031s? Tell the ND, Duke and UVA coaches I said hi, I’m sure they’ll be watching. #clownshow

Like Reply Quote
Page 83 of 85 1 2 81 82 83 84 85
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard