Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are 4 or 5 legacy ML players that are very good. At least 2 of them will be gone before spring starts. My guess is 1 to DCE and 1 to NL. That info is right from the boys, so take it for what it is worth.

The meltdown at ML - across several age groups 28 and below - is just beginning.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I was 100% right that at least 10 kids would leave the ML28s (was actually 11). It was very close to being 14 or 15 but CM wet-nursed, threatened (over high school recruitment) and even begged certain parents/players to stay. Old ML parents joke that he's probably paying some of them to stay to save face.
This is 100% accurate. Including the threatening and bullying of 13 and 14 years around their parents. Ironically, this guy has absolutely zero pull with the high school coaches. They tolerate him but would never help him, and in fact, privately mock him.

With the reputation he is building for himself... it is kinda of hard not to mock him. To be honest, it is really sad to see this happening to a team kids wanted to be part of.