Originally Posted by Anonymous
So Crabs really does have a B team. What division will they play in HoCo? What are the chances this teams lasts more than 1 year?

Who is going to be the best B team this year, Next Level, DCE, Crabs or MadLax Capital?

So Madlax Capital is going to be a B team now? ouch....
I think the previous poster put them all in the B category. Probably the Hawks Holdback daddy (1 of 10).

FCA had the best B team. Bound to when you have 200 kids show at tryouts.

That 200 kids isn't just because of FCA's brand, there's a lot of "Sub-elite" to "Rec-Plus" players available in Bmore. When the turnover of old clubs happened in AACO over the last few years (Sidewinders, Diamondbacks, Cutters), prospective club owners seemed to be on top of it (True (2 teams), Prostart, MDLL, Clippers (2 teams). And I'm 100% sure we'll have another AACO club team announced before tryouts next summer.

In Baltimore over the last 3 years we've lost Looneys, Koopers, Green Turtle, Fallston, and Breakers in those lower brackets. The only new clubs, I think, are True and Predators. And Hardshells....for now. There's so many players available that Duke's is even starting up an "I-83 Dukes" team to pull kids in Southern PA and northern Baltimore. "With an opportunity to play for Dukes Elite"....right.

The business question I have, is why prospective club owners in AA County seemed to have the pulse of this opportunity, while others in Baltimore (except Predators) have totally missed it.....or said no to the opportunity. I'm missing a piece of this logic.

I guess the other business question is, since so many sub-elite level players want to play *somewhere*, why do the rec councils all extinguish their programs after 8th grade?