Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Correct but not on the original announced rosters so how did he get placed on a team he did not try out for. It seems as though you are vehemently trying to defend these actions as though you have a vested interest. Facts are facts this boy should never have received the same accolades of a boy who worked hard and tried out for this showcase. If you continue to look at the main page roster there are a lot of question marks that can be placed alongside a boy who lives far away from the state he played for.

I do not have a vested interest, my kid played in the tournament 2 years ago and I have no life so I read BOTC 24/7 and like to stir the pot when I read obsessive compulsive anonymous postings on lax sites, it rocks my world, and FYI the father/director you have a beef with has an e-mail and phone number posted on his teams web site, give him a call and hash it out with him, I am sure that will go well!! http://www.goduke.com/StaffDirectory.dbml

Who cares? Is this a surprise to everyone? He knew someone and got on a team. Anyone think this is only kid that got on that way? Think that's any different than any HS or travel tryout? Welcome to life. All about who you know and how you can position yourself. Everyone is all about integrity today while they are leaving kids back in school and play on teams they are not on! Move on!