Originally Posted by LaxDad#14
What is the big deal? Did he deserve to play? Could this kid play on the DD's, or 91 2019 and be a stud? If not, he didn't deserve it!!!!
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard there were a few kids from the Long Island South team that were unhappy about the amount of playing time their kids got. At least one kid left the tournament over it.

I was looking at the overall roster and one of the boy on that team ( LI South ) is named Jake Caputo a 2019 boy from Apex, NC . The dads name is Ron so I am assuming its the event coordinator. Assuming that this is truer and the boy was placed on a roster to bolster is young lacrosse resume what does this say about the integrity of this event. No wonder why a kid left for lack of playing time.

Ron is from Long Island, coaches at Farmingdale, has family kon LI...what's the big deal

There is no integrity of this event with the Long Island tryouts. Can speak of other areas. Look at the girls side with the region coordinator owns Team elevate. 11 girls at least made the LI girls team out of over 120 girls. Odds are impossible they are the best of the best. That was in addition to personal connections he had with other players on the team. Unfortunately, there are politics in everything!