Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax up 5-1 at half, loses 6-5. Didn’t take a shot in the second half…not a single shot.
what has happened to the 2024 Madlax team? They used to win every tournament....can't seem to even make a championship game or semi-final nowadays.

Playing in the losers bracket again at NLF today. I guess they need more double holdbacks.

Crabs ate them up. Not as close as score shows. ML is Decent team, just needs a couple more older players.

When single and double holdback kids aren’t enough, maybe it’s time to add 18 year old triple holdback adults to win against teams playing 15 year old age appropriate kids. I’m only being half sarcastic. You know it’s going to happen at some point, eventually.

Just so you olé boys know, ya’ll got beat this weekend by a bunch of on-age 14 and 15 year olds. No facial hair. No razors. No drivers liscences. No learners permits. Not a single holdback. Zero. None. Embarrassed? You should be. Same ole same ole. One team. Not a cheating pickup team for the tourney like the crabs and others. Team 91 - Wolfpack leading the 2024 pack, just like they’ve been doing since 2nd grade. Still no holdbacks. Never had one. Probably never will. Certainly don’t need them to stay on top of the 2024 holdback-heap. How bout you boys trying the old fashion way. Stop holding back all your kids and teach them the game and let them “earn it”. Novel approach for the mid Atlantic I suppose.