Originally Posted by Anonymous
WP wacko is such a hypocrite. For years now, he has criticized any kid having a birthday before 9/1/2005 as a holdback regardless of whether the kid ever repeated a grade. That is his own definition of holdback. At times he has even referred to any kid with a birthday before 1/1/2006 as a holdback. Meanwhile he is trying to hide the not-so-secret secret that the new kids from Igloo all have birthdays before 9/1/2005. So using his own definition of holdback, WP is just as guilty of holdbacks as everyone else out there. I know this is not going to shut him up. But the next time he goes spewing his detest, just realize that it is complete BS and WP is not as blameless as he would have you believe.

I'll break it down. Igloo went 2-3 in pool play of WSYL. This is because they couldn't bring their best players (too old). The Igloo team imploded since and the oldest (holdbacks as defined by WP) players joined WP and Taz. This means technically both WP and Taz now have "holdbacks". Here's my point. This is within the rules. The difference now is that they can no longer claim being on age. That's all. Period. End. Stop. Play the game.
False, do not know about the Pack , but every player Taz Acquired from igloo played in the WSYL with Igloo. So lie and more lies. Check the roster.

Chill. It is the truth and we're saying it's within the rules. So your team is better now that you have holdbacks. The majority of your team is still on age. It's a good thing.
lies .. all were at WSYL. Still all on age

Truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. And you can't handle the truth. Everyone knows you now have holdbacks. Go back to the Long Island Holdback forum where you belong.