Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am very aware how I come off on this website. But I am also very aware that you all turn your words to me and about me. But in doing this you all have never answered the question this all started from. Is taking a class in college about White Privilege a bad thing and why? This started because the guy used a class about WP as a insult to the school. My point was WP is real and a college class about it should be viewed as a good thing. Nothing is simple as White and Black but the irony of Lacrosse people denying WP is real is still really funny. No matter how bad I type and spell. Also I am really a good guy and most people like me I just do not write well.

Nothing to do about how you type and spell. In one of your posts you state you have a great job and a great income. Have you donated equipment or money and any resources to help out any inner city teams or programs trying to get off the ground ? I'm positive the answer is NO, I have and many others I know have. The value of college today and specific college classes can be debated to eternity. Put your "Great Income" and your other resources where your mouth is and help grow the game. Also , Stop speedin , acting like a child, and yelling at cops, dope.