[/quote]
I

Ok got it. Those brown people just need to work harder and be better people. Me as a white man has no responsibility for hurting them or holding them back in any way. Thank god silly me I thought I heard and saw racism around me everyday. I am glad that is not my fault and has nothing to do with me or my actions. All these extra breaks I see myself getting are all because of my own hard work and has nothing to do with me looking like the guy giving me the break. He really likes me and its not because I make him feel comfortable because we look alike and worship the same god. Also all that money my grandfather got when he was 25 years old and then it got passed down to me. Man i deserve every penny of this money. All those guys who worked for him and got 1 third of the pay because they where brown should of just been better with there money. They should of just bought land or a house on the good side of town like my family did. Thank You I can sleep tonight. The world is fair for everyone. Next time I hear a coworker talk about the Black guy being late or lazy even if he is not I will just ignore it because those thoughts are not hurting him in anyway. We are all even sweet

[/quote]

WOW, You live off your grandfathers success! You really should put your money where your mouth is and give it all away to charity. Live off your own income and don’t pass a thing onto your kids. You should move to a lower socioeconomic neighborhood and give up your house to someone from that neighborhood. Try making a change in other people’s lives and stop your Hippocrate preaching on a youth lax board.