Originally Posted by Anonymous
Show me an early commit that plays for the Crabs, FCA, etc. and I'll show you a kid that wouldn't be verbally committed without dropping down a grade or two.... If you aint cheatin, you aint tryin....

Really picking at fiddlesticks at this point. If you retroactively pushed all holdbacks in the current HS classes back ahead one year, yes these would be the commits for the year ahead. Yes, they would still commit over the 2019 publics that are available. omg with the freakin scenarios. Except for one of those that literally bought it, I'll give you that one.

There are actually three FCA 2020 early commits who all played for a few years at the 2019 level until the summer before their eighth grade year. (They did not reclass to move to 2020) They are all on age and committed early because they stood out even at the 2019 level. Coaches were already watching them a year before they began talking to them. I'm just going to also assume that they are not the only early committed 2020's who are on age and who are excellent players.

You sound a bit irrational and bitter about the commitment process. What you're saying just isn't true no matter how much you want it to be.

4 of those FCA kids were born before 9-1-01. Several in the 2-2001 to 4-2001. One re-classed in MS, one is a pre-first and 2 started late due to summer birthdays.

Man under armor really messed up when they posted all those kids Birthdays. I wish the birthday was public info. Not to go after the kid but just so the parents have to live up to the plan they went with.