Originally Posted by Anonymous

Its easy to be a tough guy behind the power of your white privilege! You can over come something but still point out a broken system. The amount of blinders you must have to really think a 16 year old brown boy and a 16 year old while boy have the same hurdles you are nuts. Are there poor white people sure but when you clean up the white kid and take him for a job interview the white owner does not blink an eye. The white kid getting pulled over for speeding does not get pulled out of the car and thrown to the ground. I am a clean cut white guy who yells and throws a fit every time I get a ticket. Not one time have they pulled me out of the car or searched my car for anything! I also reach into my glove box really fast and guess what I am still hear typing.

You're not only guilty of moving violations, but also of murder. You've repeatedly murdered the English language with your rants. Stop worrying about white privilege classes and concentrate on English 101, or phonics for that matter. You're an embarrassment to every member of this anonymous forum, but you're probably not even smart enough to recognize that you're barely literate.