Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lots of debate about a mediocre school. If you were discussing Princeton,Yale, Harvard, Duke or Penn it would be worth reading all the gibberish. NC is not even close to Virginia or Michigan, if we want to talk about tough schools to get into. Any reasonably smart kid will gain admission to UNC, without lax. Im from NY, and know plenty, and they don't have 4.6, much more like 3.8-4.0

Michigan...LOL.... The U that requires mandatory white privilege class for all its Business majors..pretty soon all majors will get the chance to enjoy this class

This is so rich. A guy on a lacrosse website crying that kids have to take a White Privilege class. This sport is the definition of white privilege. You need $250 worth of gear to show up the first day of lacrosse. Then the lacrosse world over charges for the same fields the soccer team used the weekend before. Lacrosse prices out the avg. poor families in one or two years. The lacrosse world pretends to be including everyone when they have one team in Harlem NY. Look we have brown players playing our game look how fair we are. Look you have 400 years of white privilege ingrained in your rich white kids. One class in college is not going to turn them in to Al Sharpton overnight. It might just make them a better human,

club lacrosse isn't the only sports with ridiculous fees! All club sports are expensive when you play outside rec league. thanks for your liberal progressive racist view though.

So in 2017 how can a college sport explain a 98% white college participation rate? This number is a fact look it up. To act like your white skin does not give you at the least 1 step ahead of the Brown male next to you is a sad state of affairs for this country. And to be Triggered because you have to take a class teaching about white privilege must make you a Snow Flake.

Only one triggered is you by your whining. LOL. You are the classic victim who is always searching for a reason besides yourself for your own failure.

Now go find a safe place and hug your gerbil before you become a victim again.

Its easy to be a tough guy behind the power of your white privilege! You can over come something but still point out a broken system. The amount of blinders you must have to really think a 16 year old brown boy and a 16 year old while boy have the same hurdles you are nuts. Are there poor white people sure but when you clean up the white kid and take him for a job interview the white owner does not blink an eye. The white kid getting pulled over for speeding does not get pulled out of the car and thrown to the ground. I am a clean cut white guy who yells and throws a fit every time I get a ticket. Not one time have they pulled me out of the car or searched my car for anything! I also reach into my glove box really fast and guess what I am still hear typing.