Originally Posted by Anonymous

Its easy to be a tough guy behind the power of your white privilege! You can over come something but still point out a broken system. The amount of blinders you must have to really think a 16 year old brown boy and a 16 year old while boy have the same hurdles you are nuts. Are there poor white people sure but when you clean up the white kid and take him for a job interview the white owner does not blink an eye. The white kid getting pulled over for speeding does not get pulled out of the car and thrown to the ground. I am a clean cut white guy who yells and throws a fit every time I get a ticket. Not one time have they pulled me out of the car or searched my car for anything! I also reach into my glove box really fast and guess what I am still hear typing.

You're not only guilty of moving violations, but also of murder. You've repeatedly murdered the English language with your rants. Stop worrying about white privilege classes and concentrate on English 101, or phonics for that matter. You're an embarrassment to every member of this anonymous forum, but you're probably not even smart enough to recognize that you're barely literate.

I think my lack of writing skills and low education prove my point 100%. I am a 50 year old white guy with a great job, income and clean record. Do you think I would be able to have these three things if I where brown? And yes I act like a child and yell at the cops when I speed and yes my speeding is a danger. But what happens to me when I act this way nothing and I mean nothing. A brown person has to be a saint and they still get shot or harassed for 1 third of the crap I get away with. And this brings this back around to my white privilege. I am not smart and do not behave yell when angry and I still have a clean record. WHY? So once again all you smart, well educated white lacrosse people on this forum please with real points argue that white privilege is not real?

While you take advantage of your white privilege and act like an infant, most of us are simply trying to be good citizens and raise our children to be a tad bit more respectful than we may act on this board. You do you though. Keep acting like an [ChillLaxin] and then presume to lecture everyone else about how they don't have self-awareness. I'm sure "brown" people are as thrilled to have you advocating for them as the folks on this forum are to have you preaching at them. I'll bet that white privilege cape you wear isn't enough of a cloak to hide your [ChillLaxin] personality in the real world. You must be great at parties.