Originally Posted by Anonymous
On-age in MIAA is under 19 as of Sept. 1 of Senior year. And queue someone that still doesn't understand facts, and can only resort to name-calling in a debate, in 3,2,1...

What in the [lacrosse] are you talking about? You probably don't even know, in 3,2,1 ...BOOM

Honey, did you fart, or was that your brain overheating?

No sweetie, that was your loud brain fart we all heard. Again we all ask, what are you talking about? Thought so, you have no clue. Such a waste.

MIAA has cap on age, which is 19 or older as of Sept. 1 of Senior year, for eligibility to play sports. So when you ding dongs talk about "on age", as if we are still in U9 ball, you are just spouting off gibberish. Anyone eligible in HS is "on age".

Well how many kids leave the MIAA school and go to Prep school because they are too old?

Zero, I suppose, unless true post-grad Prep Schools have started accepting students without a High School diploma. I think you meant to ask, how many kids couldn't play their Senior year of HS because they were no longer eligible. I don't know, I've played, coached, and parented within the MIAA for three decades, and don't know of any. I'm sure it has happened. So that very rare, unknown, maybe non-existent, fraction of a fraction of a fraction person that may have done that (if they exist and are still alive), is that who you are in an uproar about? Is that the person that should drive the reworking of the system?