Yes, I do understand that just a few short years ago kids were not committing until junior year or later. However, I also understand that it is the college coaches who have become more aggressive in their recruiting efforts. Actions speak louder than words. All the coaches have to to is stop.

Please do not tell me that you do not see the jealousy, bitterness, animosity and ignorance on display as a major issue. Read what is written on this site, listen to what is said on the sidelines and in your community. It is sickening and saddening at the same time. At every turn the jealous parents try to diminish the accomplishments of any player other than their own. In their next breath the parent will spin. embellish and lie about their own daughters situation. Do not believe for a second that they (jealous parents) want the recruiting rules changed for the good of society. They want it changed because they think pushing it back will help their child. Reality is that it will only prolong their delusion.