Originally Posted by Anonymous
You try to look so level headed in what you write but by talking about "hold backs" you are just as much an idiot. As if parents at the birth of their daughter think about holding them back for sports. If it makes you feel better to constantly convince the world that these kids are good because they are "holdbacks" get a life!

First off there are parents that know they are going to hold their kid back because they believe as I do that it gives their kid an advantage both academically and athletically. To act as if these kids would be just as successful if they played on age is just ignorant ,then why have age divisions at all. It really does not come from any jealousy at all I just think that the playing field should be equal as in most other sports where teams are based on age and not grade. For all I know college coaches do consider age but that seems doubtful . As far as the Florida kid good for her as it is my understanding that Cuse was really the only school she wanted to go to but lets not pretend she is the creates player in her age group because of it.