Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems the High School Boys did a great job at the Brine event. Congratulations on winning the event. Way to represent Long Island boys. Now beat the Canadians in the Brogdan Cup.

How come nobody has complained about the Brine National try-out process? Was it run in a fair manner?

Because like someone said the connected players didn't come to tryout. The numbers were the lowest in a long time. As a result players made team on tryout performance not reputation and or coaches favoritism. It was a great mix of players that played together as a team not as individuals. It's been 3 years since a Long Island High School team has won it. Great job!!!

As for those who keep saying no one cares, then why are you on here posting that. Are you gaining anything or are you just jealous because your kids team didn't make it or win it. I feel bad for you trying to knock others accomplishments because of your inferiority complex. Loser!!!!

Let's have a tournament on LI of the Connected Kids against all others who can attend an impartial try out. Then we can see who is actually better.

Who would be brave enough to say they were part of the connected group. I doubt many would brag that they were part of that group. You know the ones who's daddies buy helmets or offer services for their kids playing on a club team. I am so glad that the club coaches didnt get their hooks into the selection process. It resulted in a great group of talented hard working young men playing together as a team.

My kids was part of the connected but now is disconnected!