From what I can tell, 15 of 22 players on the LI UA team were turtles/Express at one time or another. There may be a couple more but can't verify. There are a couple others who are younger and also play for express. There is no one on the team who doesn't have a connection to at least one of the organizers. Mike Chanenchuk and the so called impartial evaluators would have us all believe that these same kids that everyone has talked about since 4/5th grade as the best on Long Island are still the absolute best. im sorry, but the best kids in our town back then are not nearly the best now. Saying the turtle/express kids are still the best is saying that the rest of Long Island didn't develop over the last 6-7 yrs. Certainly, those kids are good, but it's time for everyone to realize that UA tryouts are a promotional/marketing tool for the Long Island express and Mike Chanenchuk. He has it made because people will continue to attend because it's a great chance for kids to be seen by a lot of coaches, but he can chose whoever he wants because there are no checks and balances or governing bodies to regulate anything. Corrigan sports gives him complete control and no one can call BS. It is what it is. Parents moving forward will have to talk to the kids who aren't connected and explain what to expect. Some will not try out and some will. Our family chose to try out because it gave our son an opportunity to play in front of a lot of coaches and not leave the island. Unfortunately we put money in the pockets of some unethical people, but my kid is the priority. For anyone who is frustrated by this process, it may help a little to know the college coach's know it's a scam. That's why they show up on the first day before all the political BS starts. I have serious concerns for our sport in the future. Good luck to all.