If you or your kid are not having a good experience with the Syosset HS Lacrosse program please quit the team, there are other alternatives. Look at the Catholic School programs or other private school alternatives. Others have taken this action... Some are now back at Syosset. I wonder why? Why not ask them about their experience.

FYI Catholic Schools may not be an option or a desire for many people, notably non-Catholics - and the privates may also not be a desire or affordable to many people. I am not in the dump JC camp by any means but I think many of the posts are painting with a very broad brush that the people that are complaining are only concerned about playing time. There are some legitimate issues that warrant discussion. At the end of the day JC's good should outweigh whatever bad is out there and he should return IMHO but that does not mean I am going to take shots at people with a different opinion or experiences and tell them to leave the school.

---------------------

The point is that a program that has 50 kids is being negatively impacted because of 2~3 disgruntled people. That is not fair. Playing on a HS Team is not compulsory - it is a voluntary extra curricular activity. The point is that if the program does not work for you or your kid, but works for 95% of the kids, don't try to hurt the whole program. Find another viable option.