Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Scared? I live in Huntington. Yes, maybe late at night south of the train station I would be a little scared--but I rarely find myself there at that hour.

---------------------------

Yes, you only go there (South Huntington) to buy the crack you are obviously on...

I guess they don't have sushi in Huntington...? Please... You are definitely a wannabe...

Do us all a favor... Stay in Suffolk County.

Now go get ur shine box.

Give the guy a break he's stressing over paying for private school..... Huntington guy is just angry that no one told him you can't send your kids to public school no matter what part of Huntington you live in. Sounds like he has to take his anger and jealously out on an entire town by stereotyping the people that live there. And by the way who's to say that the "rude" people you are coming into contact with in the syo/Woodbury establishments aren't just like you and not from Syosset but just there from outside town patronizing these establishments . Then your whole theory is shot to [lacrosse] . Obnoxious ppl r all over the place

From the NY Times: say no more
The number of Hispanics living in the Town of Huntington, about 45 miles east of Manhattan, has risen to 22,207, from 12,837 a decade ago, according to the United States Census Bureau. But Hispanics from Central America have been flocking to the area for decades, eager for jobs, cutting lawns or dishwashing in the wealthy ZIP codes nearby.

By now, many of them are homeowners themselves, taxpayers and businesses owners.

“They are our football players and our cheerleaders and they eat lunch with our children,” said Jennifer LaVertu, 43, a neighborhood activist, of the children of immigrants who fill the town’s schools and athletic fields.