Originally Posted by Anonymous

I'm connected, so obviously my kid is connected too.

Just how much connection are we talking here? Do you mean lego lock connected or are we talking gorilla glue connected?

I know a guy (and his son) are duct tape connected that should count for something, right?

I also know connected kids that choose to not show the connections and still attend (and earn) spots on teams. I'd call them spiritually connected (to the creator's game).

What if someone is not connected enough? Should their son attend the tryout or wait (and hope) that one of the more sticky connected kids has something better to do so a spot opens up? That's more like gum on the bottom of your shoe connected.

So when are these tryouts?

Dude - I try and be humorous in my posts and have on occasion made two opposing posts on the same subject just to stir it up, and I think of myself as pretty funny in a snarky flid kind of way but my goodness, this is the funniest thing I have ever read on BOTC and I am now trying to figure out my own category!!!! I think I am gum on the sole of my shoes connected. I would like everybody posting from now on the categorize there own connectivity.