Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]IMO, Hero's and M&D black are best teams at this age level across all of the regions, hands down.

Maybe the moderator will let me post go through this time.

This is really a shame that the boards are filled with people putting down 13 year old girls. Coppermine is a great program. So is heros and M&D. These girls are in 7th grade and the goal is to ensure they love the game and it is fun. Too many girls, especially in MD, are burned out way too early because the game becomes more than it is, it’s just a game. It should be fun!

To the girls who made AS. Congratulations! To the girls who didn’t, it’s not the end of your journey. I know some people don’t realize this but no one will ever care about who made the 7th grade team. Or who made red versus yellow. Keep your DD working hard and having fun! Just hope she loves the game enough to continue to play in high school. Don’t ruin it because you are trying to make the journey a job.

I love these adults that are on a 7th grade girls lacrosse forum and that attempt to devalue ones 7th grade accomplishments. When does it matter? 10th grade? College? Pros?