Originally Posted by Anonymous
😂 “Mid-Atlantic Champs” 😂 We all know this is an M&D parent or coach in denial. We can also all see what happened to the rankings of those they played like Eagle Sticks and Yellow Jackets and ACES. M&D should have CRUSHED those teams! This Championship was a given for them, they were a shoe in, and they are over the moon with relief because they actually pulled it off. They know they’re in trouble this season with games that close. It will be interesting to see what they do and if this opens the “Bozo’s” eyes and scares him enough to realize that his daughter isn’t as good as he thinks she is. If he really wants to continue to compete with the better teams, those ranked within the top 10 even, then he will need to focus on developing other girls and play the actual real talent, not his crying daughter the whole game. Talk about Narcissistic! What will he do now that he’s an official coach and not just directing the coaches as a parent anymore? And I also think it will be interesting to see how their new teammates fit in. They took one girl #6 who was cut from Heros while Heros took 3 of their girls who left willingly and before tryouts. I think the parent here says that the other girls they took were going to be cut or they pulled them from red! Sounds like they had 0 talent show up to their tryouts which is not surprising given the news that the sideline Bozo got a coaching position for the team.

Heros parent here and this is disgusting! We know her and she is one of the nicest kids we have ever met and as a previous poster said, a darn good player. I have a feeling I know who this is by the words used and it’s a shame. It really is. Disgusting! Get a life!