Originally Posted by Anonymous
This post is pretty sad. The fact that the person writing this knows John by name tells me that they know John or someone on their team knows him well enough. And with that being the case, they know what kind of person John is. John is a great guy and you want to paint him otherwise. The level of refs out there has dropped over the past couple years and John is one of the better ones. It never ceases to amaze me that people would look to point the finger at other things other than their team itself. If you have a gripe with the NGLL and refs they place at the games, go to the NGLL. Don't mention the mans name on an open forum. That's pathetic. Everything about that post is pathetic.

Jason Matthew

What’s pathetic is that you are attacking a parent bringing up a legitimate concern about how the players could be impacted by current policies and in attacking them you are trying to make this all about your budy and your fellow team parent. This is about considering policies or lack there of to create the best environment for all players to thrive. I’m sure that this post would have gone up if it was any parent who did this. It isn’t about your budy…. if this is about your budy, before you go off on others in his defense claiming an issue of ref availability, you should probably ask yourself why didn’t he ref on a neighboring field where he could ref for a different age group rather then choosing to ref for the same division that his daughters play in? It’s his behaviors that make people suspicious, not the post of a concerned parent.