Originally Posted by Anonymous
TG only lost one girl while picking up 4-5 better YJS girls. Have to say they improved, don't think LOMO improved as much?

Nope , I pdon’t think Lomo would beat TG in any games in the coming year. TG improves with big pick ups from YJS and will be a big contender in the 2025 best LI team! Lomo will probably be #3 spot on YJs ?

Yeah. Good luck with that TG.

TG got some very good players and it will be an improvement. Why they went to TG is a mystery to me.

Because TG '23s set a tone. The first LI team to take over the YJs. Let's keep it rolling! Yes, I know it huts YJ loyals, but facts is facts!

This is probably a little strong TG was 4th best LI team and added a few players from YJ S that didn’t play very much in the midfield I know the players and while they are nice players they were Not game changers and left because Playing time the others I understand were defenders and I am not familiar with.
Problem with those moves are that those kids leaving their team helped the top YJ team because they grabbed two best field players on my daughters team YJJ plus our goalie. Our team then grabbed a few LOMO kids Think the TG team improved but still the 3rd best on LI Regardless good luck to all the kids in the Fall