Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]"i heard all their top players have been placed on other Yj teams" IT IS NOT ACCURATE. It is completely erroneous.

yja will be stronger too and still beats any other 2025 team by 5 goals easily probably more[/quote

What a shame. Grass isn’t always greener. Who would think kids would leave one of the
Saw five girls from the B team getting ready to make the move to Spallina.
No surprise there. Goalie is next

They are going there to stand on the sidelines to replace the other girls who stood on the sidelines? Asking for a friend

Exactly!! My advice coming from having 3 lacrosse playing kids. Coming into this sport, we knew nothing. Seemed like fun and many friends were doing it. My kids were mediocre at best, but decent athletes. I learned that this sport is all about politics. HOWEVER, if your kid actually works hard. I mean everyday. Doesn't have to be with a trainer, but that definitely helps if you can't/won't help out yourself (most of the best players had/have a parent that pushes them and trains with them EVERY day). So, it's not really a big secret. It's about how hard your kid works. If your kid doesn't want to replace another girl sitting the bench, I recommend she put the hard work in now. She must PROVE in practice why she belongs on the field.

This is very true. Find a spot that works for you. Reading this makes me laugh. Sounds like jabronis Need a red cup party Funny they act like they are so good and are an A team but most don’t have guts to tryout for top guns knowing they couldn’t make it why CR keeps you away from
Tournaments we are in easier to say you can beat us instead of being able Easier to complain in anonymity B players B parents at least TG will play in top brackets through recruiting years

Great thing with travel lax is if you don’t like it go somewhere else. Been around this a long time with older kids almost every year bottom 4 kids leave the team. New four kids come on and it’s a never ending cycle No matter what team your on this happens and those players have the right to do it.