Originally Posted by Anonymous
legacy has the better track record with recruiting

Probably true in the past. But, I think now that Jesters has reorganized and brought in additional director who seems to have good experience with recruiting kids from HS coaching standpoint , I think the recruiting help at Jesters will be very good

Jesters also just got one of the 91 directors who did their recruiting. Any idea if they’re going to hire her to do recruiting for jesters too? It would be a smart move on their end to boost recruiting even more
legacy has the better track record with recruiting

Probably true in the past. But, I think now that Jesters has reorganized and brought in additional director who seems to have good experience with recruiting kids from HS coaching standpoint , I think the recruiting help at Jesters will be very good

Take a look at both club websites and tell me who is better at recruiting. Sorry, but It’s like night and day. Legacy has a nice resume of schools for their girls. While the other club didn’t seem to fair as well with the 2022 class. Or at all?!?

That's because LI Jesters club began with the 2023 class which explains why their 23 team is so strong. LI Jesters are just more commited to their players, teams and its success so i just don't see a comparison anymore between Jesters and Legacy. Im not saying anything bad about Legacy but Jesters hands down is better.

Why don’t you wait a few weeks and get back to me on the 2023 class commits. Jesters have one girl who will go anywhere she wants who has only played with Jesters one season, and Jesters have nothing to do with her success. They then will have 2-3 other girls who might go to decent schools. Legacy on the other hand will have a much deeper list of quality commits. Don’t take my word for it…watch! Then tell me who is the better club.

So many jesters 2023 comments on a 2025 thread, but jesters ticks the boxes no one wants to admit their kids actually missing. In 5 years they will be one of the dominant LI leagues at every age. Legacy can’t match up and neither came TG
Coaching. personnel, approachability, opportunity, it will
Set them apart ... no daddy coach too

LOL! Daddy 2023 coach relentlessly favors his average daughter. Please stop!!