Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax 2021 might be one of the worst teams I have seen this summer.

And you felt the need to say this because??
You want to also put out that the 2019 2024 teams are top 3 in country?

someone asked about a club for his son and after watching them i offered my opinion, have not seen the other teams and this is a thread about 2021 teams,
why would you feel the need to talk about a 19 and 24 team in a 21 thread?

I agree they are not in the top 10 but to say any Madlax Cap. team is the worst team you seen all summer is a clear jab at the club for another reason. Not a true observation of a teams skill. Please tell me what tournaments you attend this summer and I will find you 10 to 15 worse teams that played in these tournaments.

Ignore this fool. Some redneck virginia dad who spends his life here defending Madlax and slobbering over the owner.

Ignore this fool. Some dad who had a son cut from Madlax taking every chance he can get to say anything bad about Madlax. I just try to force this Jack a** to use facts and real points not just really bad jokes and old email stories.

Madlax 2021 might be one of the worst teams I have seen this summer.

And you felt the need to say this because??
You want to also put out that the 2019 2024 teams are top 3 in country?

someone asked about a club for his son and after watching them i offered my opinion, have not seen the other teams and this is a thread about 2021 teams,
why would you feel the need to talk about a 19 and 24 team in a 21 thread?

I agree they are not in the top 10 but to say any Madlax Cap. team is the worst team you seen all summer is a clear jab at the club for another reason. Not a true observation of a teams skill. Please tell me what tournaments you attend this summer and I will find you 10 to 15 worse teams that played in these tournaments.

I said one of the worst teams not the worst team. I thought they had a pretty good player and two other kids that were okay, but not a good team. I saw them play this week, so please Cabell list away

I'm still waiting