Originally Posted by Anonymous
When you say he is more centric, do you mean he will be discovered at the center of so much illegal crap that he will be lucky to escape jail time? I could almost agree with that. No one knows at the present moment how he won. That will come out once there is an independent investigation between Trump and his ties to the Russian government, which do exist.

When you say he is more centric, do you mean he will be discovered at the center of so much illegal crap that he will be lucky to escape jail time? I could almost agree with that. No one knows at the present moment how he won. That will come out once there is an independent investigation between Trump and his ties to the Russian government, which do exist.

I hope you don't waste too much time chasing your tail with the media waiting for something to happen. You did see Canadian Bacon, correct? The media preys on weak-minded people like you. Whatever you like, though. Trump just went on offense, so won't be too long before we find out the hacks we're DNC generated. Whole Russia thing, yeah, that was created just for you.

Were you afraid we wouldn't know what post you were replying to?