Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here is the true state of Looneys in HoCo:
2020 - Highest Division - 5-1 - Champions
2021 - Highest Division - 1-5
2022 - C Division - 6-0
2023 - Highest Division - 0-6
2024 - Highest Division - 2-4
2025 - Highest Division - 4-1-1 - Runner up

My god, is that all you have to do with your time. I do know that 2022 played in b, there is no c. My son played against them in the b division. Except for 2022, every team played in the highest division. I'm not a Looney's parent, but I give this club credit for playing in the highest division and challenging themselves, that is how you improve. I would bet these same teams play in the same divisions this coming spring in the HOCO league. There are not many clubs that have as many grade brackets as Looney's and a few others. Most stop at 2023 as they don't want to be bothered with the younger kids. All teams could choose to play in the lower divisions but that doesn't challenge kids if they easily win every game by wide margins. That said, why don't you post who your kid plays for and their results in HOCO? I'm amazed how some just like to jump on clubs and kids and do their best to knock them. True unsportsmanlike to say the least. What next, try and find out how they do in school and post that.

Ok, 2022 was in the B division. But there was a AA division and an A division above it, so in essence, it was the C division. But you're right, Looneys was in the B division. Feel better?

You were asked a question, what club does your kid play for. Seems you are too embarrassed to answer. You are really a pathetic individual. Notice it says individual and not person.