Originally Posted by Anonymous
The only thing pathetic about this conversation is Looneys and their insanely obnoxious parents. This is the 2021 forum and Looneys 2021 is laughable so why are we talking about them?

Go talk on the 2020 forum as that is the only Looneys team that can compete with top teams.
. Right, as if you would know. You are just proving how immature you are by bashing parents of a team and then an individual team. That is what is pathetic, you. Only thing you have correct is their 2020 Orange team is one on the strongest. But what you don't know is their 2019, 2022, 2023 2024 and 2025 Orange teams won tournament championships in 2016. Lastly, your ignorance shows who is laughable, it's you bunky.

Nobody cares about the tournaments they won. If you knew anything, it doesn't matter who wins a youth tournament. It's about the quality of the players and coaches. With Looney's, both are lacking (as are the parents).

You, jacka*s are full of sh*t and have no idea what you are talking about. Looney's has good kids playing in their program along with good, caring coaches and supporting parents. For a jacka*s like you to come on here and trash kids. coaches, parents and a club program is way out of line and you are lacking in being a responsible person and really have an agenda against Looney's. No one really cares what you think or feel, but believe me, you are a total POS. How would you feel if people started trashing you kid? You would be sideways.
Now, please STFU and just leave, no one wants you here. Lastly, I know more about lacrosse than you will ever grasp, trust me on that as you are proving over and over how much you don't know.