Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looney's is garbage, especially their low rent parents.

Way off the mark butthead. If anyone is garbage, take a look at yourself. Illiterate, uneducated, low rent minimum wage worker. Now that is the low life that best describes you. Keep pushing that mop, clean out the bathrooms and study hard, you just may have a chance to get the elusive GED. Now, back to work for you, midnight is when you get off.
And, no excuses, your kid just wasn't good enough to make any team. Hopefully he will turn out better than his jibber blabbing father.

Yeah, you're doing a great job refuting the perception that Looney's dads are trash.

Sorry, but I am not associated with Looney's in any fashion. My son plays for another elite club team but he has friends on Looney's.
My pushback to the individual who started trashing Looney's parents is simply to show how disgusting it is to start this type of dialog. This is a lacrosse forum, not something put out by Jerry Springer. When someone trashes parents they are indirectly trashing the kids who play and who also read this forum.
It has no place on this forum but being an anonymous forum, it is difficult to control.