Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Uh last I checked if a 8th grader is 14 and a 9th grader is 15 and a 10th grader is 26 and an 11th grader is 17 that would make a senior in high school 18. That guy is right, you are a mess. [/quote

Again you prove to be ignorant , if a kid is 14 now and in 8th grade they have either been held back or left back if they go to school on Long Island you dope .

You know, you have been wrong in every statement you have made. This is yet another example. Do the math you clown.

Could you make it any easier to prove that you are a moron , cut off in NYS is December 1. Because you are such a simpleton I will spell it out for you , any kid who is currently 14 and is in 8th grade on Long Island is a hold back. I would abuse you some more but its just sad, maybe you and the dope with the fictitious kid who was a USNA graduate can get together and come on here with a legitimate reason a kid should commit to 9 years of service other than they can back out.

Your wife and daughter would love to commit to military service. Life in a foxhole would be a massive upgrade for those poor souls.